K2 | Project Control Systems
Elevating Project Performance
Project Management tools are essential to project success in our industry. To meet expectations and business goals they must be set up, maintained and used correctly. K2’s team excels in all aspects of Implementing, Sustaining and Operating Project Management and Project Cost Control Systems.
K2 PCS are experts in implementing and operating all of the leading Project Management, Project Cost Management, Change Management and Construction Management Systems tools.
K2 was founded on three types of engagements.
- Standing up complex programs
- Re-planning troubled projects
- Claims resolution.
Based on this experience we know where the traps are and have the competencies and background to implement processes and tools to avoid them.
Our Implementation team incorporates the business goals, concept of operations, master architecture, tool integration and functional capabilities of PM tools into our client’s PCS solutions.
- Roadmap Planning
- Concept of Operations
- Tool Selection
- Architecture / Implementation / Enhancement
K2 PCS Sustainment services are tailored for each client.
We offer a combination of as needed, steady state, remote and onsite support.
- Technical tool support
- User support
- Report enhancements
- Software maintenance
- Improvement and enhancement request management
- Ad hoc training and mentoring.
K2 PCS offers a full range of Project Controls and Project Management support. We combine our industry leading PM experience with our expertise in all the leading PM tools.
- Scheduling using Oracle Primavera, MS Project and Project Server and Deltek OpenPlan
- Project Cost Management using Oracle Unifier, Ares Prism, Deltek Cobra, EcoSys EPC
- Scope Management using Aconex, e-Builder, Constructware and Oracle Unifier
K2 Industry experience (link to main industry page from main menu)
Contact K2 PCS to discuss your Project Management and Project Control Systems needs